I see.. Well, I _only_ monitor the message-tree via individually mailed
messages, so that part is covered, then.

Oh, so every time I've seen an 'offering' without and replies attached to
them, I've had the chance to be 'the one'(tm)?

(..Or do people tend to reply to the person privately?)

Thanks for explaining how it works, anyway..