This is kind of funny to me; I've been asking fellow Zappa-heads on this
list whether they've read this book for quite a while, at least
occasionally. I can't tell if Frank read it. It's a great book and everybody
should read it, though. Then read Brave New World. And 1984. And
Manufacturing Consent. And finally, An Underground History of American
Education by John Taylor Gatto. That'll keep yer ass busy for a while! ;^)