In a message dated 1/26/05 1:52:21 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
To those who asked to be on the list for this one, it went out to Roberto Navarro on Monday. I sent a message to the group letting you all know, but never saw it come through, so here it is again. Sorry if this is a repeat.

Milhouse, you'll need to send your address to me or Roberto
if you want to receive the discs.

From here on out, I'll contact everyone off-list if there is a need. I'll send out an e-mail with all our e-mail addresses
off-list.
-I got your other e-mail a few minutes ago and sent along my address. Again, thanks for including me.

--Milhouse