OK,  As a Newbie, I think this is how this :vine" thing works now

----- Original Message -----
From: SOFA
Sent: Saturday, April 02, 2005 11:26 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO 840908 Ahlen, West Germany FLAC

SOFA-US<<JoeDP-US<<

(I thought I should go first, to give y'all a chance to see how this will / should work.)

 840908, Motorcross Stadion am Morgenbruch, Ahlen, West Germany
90 min, Aud, A-/B+
Zoot Allures, More Trouble Every Day, Penguin In Bondage, Hot Plate Heaven At The Green Hotel, Filthy Habits, Carolina Hardcore Ecstasy, Advance Romance, He's So Gay, Bobby Brown, Keep It Greasy, Honey Don't You Want A Man Like Me?, Goblin Girl, Sharleena, Joe's Garage, Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?, Camarillo Brillo, Muffin Man, Ride My Face To Chicago, The Illinois Enema Bandit

Thanks to Dimi in Croatia, I'm offering this disk in FLAC format; let the vine begin!
Regards,
SOFA