Can anyone confirm the status of this DVD vine(s)?
I know this was created before our new system went into effect, but I
have been receiving questions concerning it - like adding some more
names. Michael Painter wants in, for sure.
There were supposedly 3 shoots to this vine, according to Cris. Have
they all reached the end (the non-burners)? If so, might one of the
burner recipients please make a re-offer?
Any info would be appreciated...
SOFA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM