Hi Gabriel,
Yes this is the one I'm talking about.
Little Dweezel taking a bath in a kitchen sink, also baby Moon was in there,
Frank in a skimpy t-shirts or without in his room, working in a studio on films
incl. some hotel hot action movie starring Ansley D. (?), two groupies in the
Central Park opposite Frank sitting on a bench (?),
the band on the stage in a red pink light with dyed T-shirts, Ansley furiously
drumming in a first row, ya know really fascinating...gotta get it!
If someone can locate it and would like to share it please let us know!

Cheers
Bart

PS. White Rabbit was asking for F&E vine, hey a few days ago John has announced
Columbus Theater  27.05.71 vine - go for it, it's a goodie

I think I saw that one in vcd. I remember a part in which Frank
explains his musical style while working on some score, then later
plays the piano. And also has Ian Underwood to play something for him.
I think it was at his home, he wasn´t wearing any shirt and it also
shows Miss Lucy taking care of baby Dweezil, bathing him on the
kitchen sink or something.

Gabriel