Hah Glen!!!
yes, and I've just found some info on KUR already,
yes this is from Dutch TV and was called
'A Day With Frank'

That's lovely of you Glen you could do me the favor and send it (I'll repay you
somehow for this)

And I think I will offer those two movies to the group as well if you don't
mind.

Best wishes
Bart