> shows Miss Lucy taking care of baby Dweezil, bathing him on the
> kitchen sink or something.

Yep,I've just found this one amongst the large collection I picked up before
Xmas.....

I have it marked as *A Dutch documentary mixed with concert footage from
June 18th 1970.First aired sometime in 1971......VPRO version 1 1971*.

Includes stuff like FZ at home composing,FZ on groupies and VD,FZ
demonstrates the vacuum on Miss Lucy,and live cuts like Call Any
Vegetable,Penis Dimension,Happy Together and The Sanzini Brothers.

I'll get a copy to you Bart,as I've already sent the other discs.

Glen