Hi Sofa,

I'm so glad you've made all that effort, research and more.
I will gladly accept it as it sits now - thank you :-D
But if you are going to take your precious time and tweak it for your own good
I'd also be very much interested in hearing the result.

On replacing songs with tracks from another show - God forbid on non enhancened
version ;-).
But on the tweaked one - why not - it could be good idea - YCDTOSA Vol. 7 sorta
thing...;-)

Just my two cents
Best wishes
Bart

PS. I've already gotten Das Genie Frank Zappa ZDF documentary. Awaiting for A
Day With Frank film, and then will offer it to the group as a vineeee...

Cheers
Bart