Geez, I'm gonna have to listen to it again, I didn't realize it had so
many parts.  Darn...  :)

Chris, it does sound like a sax in some parts, even a baritone sax,
but it goes down soooooo low I'm not sure a baritone sax can go that
low...

Anyway, it's a cool piece of music.  I DID listen to it again last
night, but with a severe lack of sleep and the distraction of my
surroundings, I didn't pay much attention to it this time.