Peaches En Regalia, the part that goes Da Da DA DAda
du du du 42 seconds into the song would be good, or 2
minutes 6 seconds.  I personally use a ring tone of
the old fashioned phones that we grew up with on both
my spribnt and my nextel.  It jars you and is easy to
pick up.  An effective ring tone should not blend in
with background noises.  The beginning piano from
Uncle Remus would be good but too soft i think.

How about the first chorus 13-16 seconds into the song
from Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?  That would be
pretty noticable! LOL

--- shetlerW <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Any suggestions on the best Zappa tune to use as a
> ringtone.
>
> Thanks
> Bill

"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do.
When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours."
   ...Stephen F Roberts