Well, unless they had a very good reason I would drink to that one! I know it can be hard juggling when there are a lot of vines doing the rounds, but unless some sort of life crisis occurs there is no excuse for not forfilling your obligation. Now I am not without sympathy for anyone's plight, but a promise is a promise. Just give the person the chance to explain and a chance to make amends first before exclusion is what I think.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 2:06 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Pruners to our vines

That is a fine idea for certain situations. But what do we do with those
people who kill a vine dead right in the middle of it's progression?
I suggest that if certain names keep coming up that we keep a list of them
in the 'files' section for this group. and this doesn't in anyway imply
any ill intent on anyone's part. But for various reasons, well meaning
individuals may drop the ball, affecting others down the line.
i can think of one person who fits this description, but will not mention.
Fortunately they are not active on this list. But I lost discs to this
person, and would find a way to politely exclude them from anything that
ever originates with me in the future. And that is another possible
solution right there...

Mr. Skull

> What exactly can you do but hop over someone that isn't answering and is
> to get them to respond through the list, but the vine must move on
> efficiently to be fair to the others.
> I would guess you then just add their name to the end of the linage and
> hope that they are available when it reaches the end of  the line.
> What else can you do?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS