Hi folks!
I'm waiting for "heberburnetts" to send me his postal address. Since I'm leaving in a few days, I'd invite also the next in line, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (US) to do the same (privately, to [EMAIL PROTECTED]), in case "heber" fails to answer me in time. In this case, "cyrano" will have to send the CDs to "heber", and "heber" to Luis in Argentina. Hope to solve this impasse as quick as possible.
All the best
mm