You are right Bart...what is your address again?...im sending it to you cos im fed up calling...wasn't there something else you wanted from me Bart, the next time I was to  move a vine to you? Flo and Eddie I think?

Regards, Richard
----- Original Message -----
From: Bart
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] New VO: FZ Related - Audio CDs 6/7 on 2 FLAC format

Hi,
you know what...
Methinks we should act more active...if someone doesn't give a s....
to take care why should you do?
We can experience, here on this list and there (on the other one) some great vines offered by good people to be just vanished just like piff-paff by some others who...you know what...
Don't want to offend anybody, as I know there are many various life issues and this is not always as easy as it may seem....but if one doesn't have time to look after vines and respect the others behind, then I guess that one don't have time even to listen to what the vines brings to him...
All I suggest is to ommit such person who doesn't responds and if he'll ever care again to get it...then he/she will pop up again...
I know it isn't always like that...but...what a ....(you name it)
just my 0,2 cents, and your mileage may vary...
Respects
Bart

Użytkownik Richard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:
>Looks like no one wants this one, this is about the 4th call.......David Larson maybe? Hurry david, I did ask for your address Saturday in case peccary didn\'t come back.....if not, what about you bart? I know you will answer...
>
>Third call to move this one on...I think if Peccary does not respond by Monday Night I must assume he is away and will move onto David Larsen.
>David, you may as well send your address off list just in case!

Looks like no one wants this one, this is about the 4th call.......David Larson maybe? Hurry david, I did ask for your address Saturday in case peccary didn't come back.....if not, what about you bart? I know you will answer...

Third call to move this one on...I think if Peccary does not respond by Monday Night I must assume he is away and will move onto David Larsen.
David, you may as well send your address off list just in case!

<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] << (david larsen) <<bart (pol) <<
conehead-BE

Peccary, please send your email off list...Thanks to Thierry I can send this vine on..
Regards, Richard

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron