Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 10:18 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: OK,, what does all this stuff mean anyway?

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Jim L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:
Yeah,, saw him three times. The first concert I ever went to was Frank at
Jones Beach New York, 1983, to this day still the best concert I ever saw.
Then I saw him at Stoney Brook College on Long Island in 1984, then at the
Nassau Collesium in 1986.

Im hoping to find ANYTHING from that Jones Beach show. I had a mini disk
with Watermelon In Easter Hay on it from that show, and now I cant find it
anywhere and its killing me.  If there is a way to get any of that Jones Beach
stuff I would g r e a t l y appreciate it.

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS