Thanks Jim...I will try that...it is free is it?...I enjoy software so much more when its free...lol
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim L
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 11:15 AM
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List]

Sorry here is a good download location.

http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/dvdshrinkold/

The new one is at the top.

Jim L

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim L
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2005 5:09 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com

Try ripping it to the hard drive with DVDShrink. I’ve found that it sometimes fixes minor glitches as well as being useful to backup the copyrighted stuff. Just do a full backup and it will maintain all the menus and such. Then you can burn with your usual program. If something is drastically wrong with the disc DVDShrink won’t be able to rip it however. Free download.

http://www.dvdshrink.org/

Jim L