I have tried to contact Tom several times to send this one on and have received no response.  Anyone else want it or should it go to the orphanage?

John

ready to send this one on - Tom, send me your address off list.

John

JohnK-USA << TomF-USA << ?

> > DVD 1 - March 30th, 1978 Ohne Maulkorb 34 55 min, NTSC, B+/B+
> > Vienna, Austria (interview + music)
> >

> > Interviews and tour report. Frank and the interviewer (Rudi
Dolezal)
> > have a disagreement about Cadillacs, which results in a small
movie
> > under FZ's direction - funny. Also a rare performance of Bobby
Brown,
> > with just FZ and Tommy Mars on the piano.
> > The "Rudi's Cadillac Extravaganza" should be called "Ohne
Maulkorb",
> > which is the name of this first great DoRo (Rudi Dolezal, Hannes
> > Rossacher)film. I'm pretty sure there are no 55 min versions. FZ
is at
> > his sneering, cynical "best". The comment "Ladies and Gentlemen,
this
> > is a classic example of a jerk for an interviewer" is a classic.
> >

> > Actually "Ohne Maulkorb" (translated "Without Muzzle") is not a
film,
> > but a youth orientated Austrian bi-weekly TV show, which was
aired
> > IIRC from the end of the 60's to the second half of the 80's.
Each
> > episode lasted 45-60 minutes and comprised documentaries about
> > socio-politicaland musical issues.
> >
> > DVD 2 - FZ in Prague
> >
> > 1.Zappa in Prague - TV program from airport and visit to gov. B+
time
> > 30:00
> > 2.Prazsky Vyber - live concert C+ time 11:27
> >
> > Lineage:No.1 mpg file from trade > color correction by Canopus
> > ProCoder,No.2 (3 gen) VHS tape from trade >Thompson VPR
6990ChromaPro
> > > Pioneer DVR 5100H >>Nero 7.0

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron