Hello Boys and Girls in a New Year, I wish you all the best for that occasion.
I've realised that I joined this wonderful list exactly two years ago.
I've met wonderful folks here and have widened my contacts plus developed my
knowledge etc. What is also significant to this is that in the moment I joined
I had had only a handful of FZ unnoficial stuff.
Now at the moment due to You and other contacts (including KUR) I'm with about
300 various shows and alikes I'd collected....woow!
So I'd like to thank you all for this!
Plus what is more...I'm considering to buy myself some copy of Gibson Les Paul
by Epiphone with small Marshall amp and learn to play a guitar...heheheh...am I
not a crazey ???
Cheers
Bart