Hey, Bart, all the best to you too and your interest in things Zappa!!!

                        Kind Regards, nick

----Original Message Follows----
From: Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Two years passed...thanks
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 10:59:08 +0100

Hello Boys and Girls in a New Year, I wish you all the best for that
occasion.
I've realised that I joined this wonderful list exactly two years ago.
I've met wonderful folks here and have widened my contacts plus developed my
knowledge etc. What is also significant to this is that in the moment I
joined I had had only a handful of FZ unnoficial stuff.
Now at the moment due to You and other contacts (including KUR) I'm with
about 300 various shows and alikes I'd collected....woow!
So I'd like to thank you all for this!
Plus what is more...I'm considering to buy myself some copy of Gibson Les
Paul by Epiphone with small Marshall amp and learn to play a
guitar...heheheh...am I not a crazey ???
Cheers
Bart

Folks,

I downloaded this recording as a torrent off Dime-a-dozen several

months ago, but thus far, I have been unable to convert the torrent

into a format that can be used to burn the two VCDs as required. Is

there anyone out there who could offer some handy pointers on how to

do this?

Thanks,

Frank