I may be as crazy as you Bart. I bought my son a guitar that he never plays anymore. The other day I picked it up and played with it a while. I’ve never tried to play before but I’m thinking maybe it’s never too late to learn. All these years of intense listening can’t have hurt any.

I noticed the attachment to your message. You can take the large .dat files in the MPEGAV folder and rename them to video1.mpg and for the second disc video2.mpg. At that point you can watch them on the PC. To make a VCD of them use VCDGear. If they are proper files it should take them and create a disc image that you can burn with Nero or anything like that. It’s free software.

http://www.vcdgear.com/download.html

I like the lineage the guy put with these on dime.

“lineage:
VHS tape from shooter -> Media Cleaner for Macintosh -> VCD;

I put the VHS tape into a Media 100 on a Mac, then used Media Cleaner to render the VCD. The computer was facing south. I burned the VCD onto a Maxell CDR at 2X speed then I put the CDR into a bag and brought it home. When I got home I put the VCD on a shelf with some other VCD's. Later I went out for dinner at a nice Thai place, it's close by so I walked. The next morning I had a shower and went to work.”

Let us know if there any good.

Jim L