It’s coming in now. Should make a good companion for this one I downloaded last night. I did a search and didn’t find that we had ever had a vine for “November, 17, 1981, The Ritz, NYC”. I did find where Chris requested it in 2003 however. So if this hasn’t gone around I’ll send it and “Amougies(Belgium)” together.

Jim L

FRANK ZAPPA

November, 17, 1981, The Ritz, NYC

Master Cassette recorded from WLIR >NAK BX-300>WAV (SB Audigy)>CD-R>EAC>Flac

Front end> Make Torrent

This is the complete show I compiled from flacs received from BengoFury. The only things I did were to name the files, replace the incomplete tracks with complete ones, and patch in the last part of the last track.

It boggles my mind that this particular show has never been selected for a listening session. Great sound, awesome guitar, good set, tight band, and Al DiMeola shredding over a world premier and a Chris Cross cover sung by the drum roadie. This show easily makes my top 10.

Enjoy!!!

Disc 1

01. Treacherous Cretins (fades in)

02. Montana

03. Easy Meat

04. You Are What You Is

05. Mudd Clubb

06. The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing

07. Dumb All Over

08. Heavenly Bank Account

09. Suicide Chump

10. Jumbo Go Away

11. Envelopes

12. Drowning Witch

13. What's New In Baltimore

14. Moggio

15. Bamboozled By Love

16. Sinister Footwear

Disc 2

17. Stevie's Spanking

18. Cocaine Decisions

19. Nig Biz (fades out)

20. Doreen

21. Goblin Girl (fades in)

22. Black Page #2 (q: Smoke on the Water)

23. Tryin' To Grow A Chin

24. Strictly Genteel

25. Al DiMeola Intro

26. Clownz On Velvet* (world premier)

27. Ride Like The Wind**

28. Zoot Allures

29. This Is My Story (fades in)

30. Whippin Post (Reggae Post)

31. Watermelon In Easter Hay

With Al DiMeola on guitar (*)

With Al DiMeola on guitar and Brian Peters on vocals (**)