From: Jim L
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 6:45 PM
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] if this is for real can someone get it and start a vine?

This is an interesting item from the comments on this one.

Here' a link to an MP3 of a Society Pages interview with FZ from 12-22-1989 about the Amougies Festival:

http://jaypfunk.home.comcast.net/fzpf.mp3

He denies he jammed with Pink Floyd.  I always thought Zappa's mind and memory were as sharp as a whip, but it appears he spaced on this one.  (Maybe he OD'd on turnip fumes at the Festival!)

What do you guys think? Did Zappa jam on this PF tune or not?

Jim L