The entire Treacherous was also seeded with aud fills for the beginning at zappateers also.It makes it 3 discs long though!
CF

Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It’s coming in now. Should make a good companion for this one I downloaded last night. I did a search and didn’t find that we had ever had a vine for “November, 17, 1981, The Ritz, NYC”. I did find where Chris requested it in 2003 however. So if this hasn’t gone around I’ll send it and “Amougies(Belgium)” together.

Jim L

FRANK ZAPPA
November, 17, 1981, The Ritz, NYC
Master Cassette recorded from WLIR >NAK BX-300>WAV (SB Audigy)>CD-R>EAC>Flac
Front end> Make Torrent

This is the complete show I compiled from flacs received from BengoFury. The only things I did were to name the files, replace the incomplete tracks with complete ones, and patch in the last part of the last track.

It boggles my mind that this particular show has never been selected for a listening session. Great sound, awesome guitar, good set, tight band, and Al DiMeola shredding over a world premier and a Chris Cross cover sung by the drum roadie. This show easily makes my top 10.

Enjoy!!!

Disc 1
01. Treacherous Cretins (fades in)
02. Montana
03. Easy Meat
04. You Are What You Is
05. Mudd Clubb
06. The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing
07. Dumb All Over
08. Heavenly Bank Account
09. Suicide Chump
10. Jumbo Go Away
11. Envelopes
12. Drowning Witch
13. What's New In Baltimore
14. Moggio
15. Bamboozled By Love
16. Sinister Footwear

Disc 2

17. Stevie's Spanking
18. Cocaine Decisions
19. Nig Biz (fades out)
20. Doreen
21. Goblin Girl (fades in)
22. Black Page #2 (q: Smoke on the Water)
23. Tryin' To Grow A Chin
24. Strictly Genteel
25. Al DiMeola Intro
26. Clownz On Velvet* (world premier)
27. Ride Like The Wind**
28. Zoot Allures
29. This Is My Story (fades in)
30. Whippin Post (Reggae Post)
31. Watermelon In Easter Hay

With Al DiMeola on guitar (*)
With Al DiMeola on guitar and Brian Peters on vocals (**)