Hi,

I'm a relative newbie to Frank Zappa music. To begin I bought a "best of album"
to get a
sampling (with over 70+ albums to chose from and such a wide variety it is hard
choose!).

The first song on the album - "Peaches En Regalia" hit me right up front and I
would like to
ask which other songs/albums offer similar styles of compositions. The vocal
stuff doesn't
do much for me at this stage, but I'm really hungry for the "peaches" style
compositions.

Any advice or pointers would be appreciated.

thanks.

-Rob