Well yes that’s also true for Burnatonce users. It still converts them to wav but it’s an unseen temporary process and then the wav files are deleted after the CD burn.  Anyway it looks like 90 percent like them or like both so that answers my question.

Jim L

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of forbin_99
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:15 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: Please vote again - New poll for Zappa-List (my critique)

The poll is misleading. The way it's worded makes it sound as though
you HAVE TO decode FLAC to wab to make an audio cd. This is not the
case if using Nero burning rom. Nero has FLAC, APE, SHN and even MPV
plugins so you can burn the files to audio cd without converting to
wav.

> Yes I had originally intended to do it that way. So I just went
back and
> edited the poll. The thing is that it erased any votes that might
have been
> cast. I didn't look first so I have no idea if anyone had voted
yet.  Please
> vote again.

> I wasn't trying to adopt a particular format so much as just get a
feel for
> what everyone likes. I seem to recall a fair amount of resistance
to the
> idea of flac or shn back when the MITB vine was new. I suspect it
might be
> more expectable now but I also wondered how many might skip a vine
they
> would otherwise want if it was a data vine.
>

> Jim L
>
>   _____

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
> Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 6:26 AM
> To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] New poll for Zappa-List
>

> There should be a spot "Both A & B" for those without a preference -
like
> me. As long as the file type, if other than wav / cda, is in the VO
subject
> line, I see no reason to 'adopt' a particular format...
>
> My 1.35 cents.
>
> SOFA

t=ms&k=Personals&w1=Personals&w2=Fun+family+va

cation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=Fun+apron&c=
6&s=10
> 9&.sig=NEUCDoODfb_Qzfeaez0aDA>
>
> Fun
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fun+family+vacation&w1=Personals&w2=Fun

+family+vacation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=Fu
n+apro
> n&c=6&s=109&.sig=tPk87ShjjNQupVkbJIVnlQ>  family vacation
>
> Fun
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fun+ride&w1=Personals&w2=Fun+family+vac

ation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=Fun+apron&c=6
&s=109
> &.sig=kBgtSwUtUptukO8gr09DJA>  ride
>

> Family
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Family+fun&w1=Personals&w2=Fun+family+v

acation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=Fun+apron&c
=6&s=1
> 09&.sig=aD75d-U8ihXiONKrVy0Vng>  fun
>
> Fun
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fun+christmas+gift&w1=Personals&w2=Fun+

family+vacation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=Fun
+apron
> &c=6&s=109&.sig=E13NfkjFW95V58ojDsFkNg>  christmas gift
>
> Fun
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fun+apron&w1=Personals&w2=Fun+family+va