Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
Zappa-List group:

Would you be interested in a data DVD containing all of the shows from the ZPZ
tour?
I’m up to 5 or six of them now and the tour has several more dates.
Remember that you don’t need a DVD burner for this just
a CD burner and a DVD drive that can play/read DVD discs.

  o Yes
  o No
  o Yes but I don’t have a DVD drive so No
  o I make my copies on a stand alone recorder so no

web site listed above.

Thanks!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM