Howdy Folks,
Do you remember when some time ago video shows (in VCD format) were vined in
here? It had two cd discs called The Torture Never Stops named as the Early
Show....and the other two discs were MTV which was the Late show.
My dillema is that in Fact The Torture NS. despite of its subtitle (Early Show)
is mostly from the late show....or am I wrong?.
If I'm right here goes my questium...does the early show exist in video format?
and does anybody have the proper early show on video cd, and would be willing
to share?

Cheers
Bart

PS: here are the details of both shows:

The music played (according to Jon Naurin's FZShows):
Early show:

You Are What You Is
Mudd Club
The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing
Dumb All Over
Heavenly Bank Account (YCDTOSA Vol. 1)
Suicide Chump (YCDTOSA Vol. 1)
Jumbo Go Away (YCDTOSA Vol. 1)
Envelopes
Drowning Witch
What's New In Baltimore?
Moggio
We're Turning Again
Alien Orifice (part on YCDTOSA Vol. 6)
Teen-age Prostitute
Flakes
Broken Hearts Are For Assholes
The Blue Light
Tinsel Town Rebellion
Yo' Mama
Bobby Brown
City Of Tiny Lites
Strictly Genteel
Dancin' Fool
Whippin' Post (Allman)

Late show:

Black Napkins (BTB I: As An Am)
Montana
Easy Meat
Society Pages (YCDTOSA Vol. 3)
I'm A Beautiful Guy (YCDTOSA Vol. 3)
Beauty Knows No Pain (YCDTOSA Vol. 3)
Charlie's Enormous Mouth (YCDTOSA Vol. 3)
Fine Girl
Teen-age Wind
Harder Than Your Husband
Bamboozled By Love
Sinister Footwear II
Stevie's Spanking
Cocaine Decisions
Nig Biz
Doreen
Goblin Girl
Black Page #2 (BTB I: As An Am)
Tryin' To Grow A Chin
Strictly Genteel (YCDTOSA Vol. 6)
The Torture Never Stops (BTB I: As An Am)
Joe's Garage
Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?
The Illinois Enema Bandit
King Kong