That's understandable and reasonable Jim.
I do own these and have been bothered that I can't play them
anywhere other than my livingroom.
So I'm OK with keeping it to other A-DVD owners just looking to dub
to a different format for convenience.
If I recieve these, I'll follow that path.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Jim L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Fellow Zappa fans please conceder this before lunching this vine.
While I
> fully understand everyone's wish to share these fine works we are
crossing a
> line here. These are not bootleg recordings but official releases
and there
> not even that old. The fact that they were released on DVD Audio
instead of
> CD Audio doesn't mean that we can avoid getting in trouble for
having a vine
> of them. Might I suggest that everyone interested contact each
other off
> list with this one? It's a line I don't want to cross myself and
this email
> list is in the public domain. On the other hand if someone already
owns the
> DVD then in my mind supplying a CD version should be alright. I'm
not so
> sure that the ZTF or the RIAA see it that way even if they should
however.

> Jim L
>
>   _____

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
> Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 2:23 PM
> To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Zappa-List] VO - Zappa Halloween QuAUDIOPHILIAc dvd
audio discs
> burned to CD Audio
>

> In light of the post earlier I have already converted both the
Zappa DVD A's
> to audio CD back when they were 1st released so since this has
come up I
> offer them up now for anybody that wishes.
>

> Get Rhythm is already 1st on the list.
>

> Kevin AKA - BHJ
>

> For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.com
or

> Personals
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Personals&w1=Personals&w2=Fun+family+va

cation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=Fun+apron&c
=6&s=10
> 9&.sig=NEUCDoODfb_Qzfeaez0aDA>
>
> Fun
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fun+family+vacation&w1=Personals&w2=Fun

+family+vacation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=F
un+apro
> n&c=6&s=109&.sig=tPk87ShjjNQupVkbJIVnlQ>  family vacation
>
> Fun
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fun+ride&w1=Personals&w2=Fun+family+vac

ation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=Fun+apron&c=
6&s=109
> &.sig=kBgtSwUtUptukO8gr09DJA>  ride
>

> Family
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Family+fun&w1=Personals&w2=Fun+family+v

acation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=Fun+apron&
c=6&s=1
> 09&.sig=aD75d-U8ihXiONKrVy0Vng>  fun
>
> Fun
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fun+christmas+gift&w1=Personals&w2=Fun+

family+vacation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=Fu
n+apron
> &c=6&s=109&.sig=E13NfkjFW95V58ojDsFkNg>  christmas gift
>
> Fun
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fun+apron&w1=Personals&w2=Fun+family+va

cation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=Fun+apron&c
=6&s=10
> 9&.sig=3kfr4L87xnkP2390GKsS6g>  apron
>

>   _____
>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>

> *      Visit your group "Zappa-List
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zappa-List> " on the web.
>
> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subject=Unsubscribe>

> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM