POINT WELL TAKEN. IF ANYBODY HAS THESE DVD'S AND WISHES TO HAVE THEM
IN CD FORMAT PLEASE CONTACT ME OFF LIST - [EMAIL PROTECTED] AND WILL
WORK THINGS OUT.

KEVIN

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Guy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That's understandable and reasonable Jim.
> I do own these and have been bothered that I can't play them
> anywhere other than my livingroom.
> So I'm OK with keeping it to other A-DVD owners just looking to
dub
> to a different format for convenience.
> If I recieve these, I'll follow that path.
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Jim L" <jiml@> wrote:
> >
> > Fellow Zappa fans please conceder this before lunching this
vine.
> While I
> > fully understand everyone's wish to share these fine works we
are
> crossing a
> > line here. These are not bootleg recordings but official
releases
> and there
> > not even that old. The fact that they were released on DVD Audio
> instead of
> > CD Audio doesn't mean that we can avoid getting in trouble for
> having a vine
> > of them. Might I suggest that everyone interested contact each
> other off
> > list with this one? It's a line I don't want to cross myself and
> this email
> > list is in the public domain. On the other hand if someone
already
> owns the
> > DVD then in my mind supplying a CD version should be alright.
I'm

http://www.thebignote.com
> or
> > http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

> > Personals
> > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
> t=ms&k=Personals&w1=Personals&w2=Fun+family+va

cation&w3=Fun+ride&w4=Family+fun&w5=Fun+christmas+gift&w6=Fun+apron&c

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM