Jim L - US << Mike G - US <<nick U <<

                        Kind Regards, nick

----Original Message Follows----
To: The Zappa-List <Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO ZPZ 4 shows on data DVD Tower Theatre, Mazda
Palace, Hummingbird Centre, R.A.H.
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 18:13:02 -0500

Jim L - US << Mike G - US <<

Tower Theatre, Upper Darby, PA - USA

June 11th, 2006

Friday June 16

Hummingbird Centre, Toronto

The Royal Albert Hall

Mazda Palace, Milano IT

I decided to try something a little different this time. The PA show is in
three bin-cue disc images. This should make burning a perfect disc even
easier. The other shows are in flac or shn and I included windows software
(TLH) for extracting them to wav files. I also included some burning
software but I don't think anyone will need it. Nero, Roxio and Sonic as
well as many others can burn bin-cue images. Even Mac's can use them.
Remember that you don't need a DVD burner to participate in this vine. Just
a DVD drive and a CD burner.

Jim L

<< ZpZ20060527Milanoinfo.txt >>

<< ZappaPlaysZappa2006.06.11.txt >>