From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nick Ullmann
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:55 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] Re: VO ZPZ 4 shows on data DVD Tower Theatre, Mazda Palace, Hummingbird Centre,
Hii, all!

There seems to be a problem with the timing of e-mails being sent out when
we sign up.

This is how the lineage shou;ld look like using the message board at the
times:

Jim L-US<<Mike G_US<<Nick UK<<njks.geo< <Mark Timbrell-UK< <John G in
>Kansas-
>US<<ElectricLoopsta tion2 in Belgium<<Kevcaf@ ...<< Skipsign- US <<
>Thierry Barbier-FR <<

I originally signed up at 5.50 a.m. 26 June right after Jim's query about
Njks's entry - Mark then left me out:

Jim L - US << Mike G - US << njks.geo - << Mark Timbrell - UK << ??

at after 9.00 a.m..

The reason for this is that although my message hit the message board, it
didn't get to Mark's e-mail account until later. Checking it out on the
message board is a better way than relying on individual e-mail maybe.

This has been a problem in the past. Maybe we should then just read the
message board and ignore our e-mail account listings with vines like this -
messages get onto the message board usually pretty quickly - wouldn't solve
the problem completely, but that's what I've been doing and it seems fairer
that way.

what do you's lot think???

Kind Regards, nick

----Original Message Follows----