mee too pleeze---jz

jim l-us<<mike g-us>>john g in kansas-us<<??
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim L
Sent: Sunday, June 25, 2006 6:13 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO ZPZ 4 shows on data DVD Tower Theatre, Mazda Palace, Hummingbird Centre, R.A.H.

Jim L – US << Mike G – US <<

Tower Theatre, Upper Darby, PA - USA

June 11th, 2006

Friday June 16

Hummingbird Centre, Toronto

The Royal Albert Hall

London

Mazda Palace, Milano IT

I decided to try something a little different this time. The PA show is in three bin-cue disc images. This should make burning a perfect disc even easier. The other shows are in flac or shn and I included windows software (TLH) for extracting them to wav files. I also included some burning software but I don’t think anyone will need it. Nero, Roxio and Sonic as well as many others can burn bin-cue images. Even Mac’s can use them. Remember that you don’t need a DVD burner to participate in this vine. Just a DVD drive and a CD burner.

Jim L

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS