Jim L wrote

Actually Room 101 is a bootleg label.

Yes,it is, I thought everyone was aware of that ;-))

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Glen Young
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2006 12:33 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: -SPAM- (5.1) Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: A Token Of His Extreme dvd

Dawayne wrote

Is the DVD that you're passing around from your original or pieced
together from the various sources?

It's an exact copy of the Room 101 dvd which was sent to me by a trading
friend in London (who has access to this kind of thing),in the days before I
was able to acquire an original copy myself.
Room 101 have put out some lovely stuff....the artwork is superb.
Zappa wise they have also released the NYC Palladium 81 show and Barcelona
88.
I'm not sure if they're a European or US label or if they're still going.

Glen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM