Hi Boys and Girls,
Thanks I have it and it's ready to go.
The next is Mark and I'm just about to contact him for his addie.
Thanks again for that set which is a cool stuff to know!
Regards
Bart

Bart (bartozjad@) Pol << Mark Timbrell - UK << Alain (arid2004@) CH
<< Conehead BE << Dawayne Bailey (oozlet@) US << John G in Kansas
(croontoonz1950@) US << Skipsign US << Luis (lusi_tanio@) AR << ??

> > Discs 1 & 2:
> >
> > ??-Aug? 1981, UMRK, Los Angeles, CA
> >
> > 90 min, B+
> >
> > Any Kind Of Pain, Nig Biz, Kaiser Rolls, Dickie's Such An Asshole,
> > Portuguese Lunar Landing, Teenage Prostitute, Alien Orifice,
> Cocaine Decisions, What's New In Baltimore?, Moggio, We Are Not
Alone (w/ vocals!!),  Any Kind Of Pain (w/ different words), We're
Turning Again (w/ extra Jimi Hendrix verses)

> > Disc 3:
> >

> > 12-Aug 1981, UMRK, Los Angeles, CA
> >
> > 45 min, A-
> >
> > Portuguese Lunar Landing, Bamboozled By Love, I'm The Slime, The
> Illinois > Enema Bandit (short appearance by Lisa Popeil while FZ
experiments on combining IEB with Zoot Allures), Camarillo Brillo,
Muffin Man, Theme from  Mr Rogers' Neighbourhood, Tryin' To Grow A
Chin, Dancin' Fool, Flakes,> Montana, Drowning Witch