thanx for the heads-up john---john g in kansas
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 1:05 PM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: V.O."The Big One" Halloween,Oct 31,1978 NYC

  Gotta be careful about referring back so far to a vine order - a lot of
people could be left off (including Luis again.)  And if the vine gets
hoppinated, as was the case with this one, then things could get really screwed
up.  But it looks like Joe is still next in line.

  Here's the current order - John K

  John G in Kansas (croontoonz1950@) << Joe.DP - US << [EMAIL PROTECTED] US <<
Guy Gonzo US <<Andy Goldstein - US ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) << Luis - Ar  <<
Richarde Moore – UK << R2 - FIN << r2daft2 - UK << baeyens16 Belgium << Ashley

  In a message dated 12/1/2006 8:49:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL