From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of plotch12_r777r
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 6:09 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Fwd: Re: RE: [Zappa-List] 31 Oct 1981 Video from Both Shows Dillema

Forgive my questions from this newcomer....

Is this the same or different? Video?
I would be interested in this to compare, if it
is currently or still available, thanks!

Rand

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Zappa-List%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Jim,
thanks for an update!
Actually it looks like the Early show makes almost 50/50 (44%) in it,
not bad score after all ! :-)
Pitty we can't see the drowning witchie...
Cheers
Bart

I'm afraid I was responsible for that miss labeling. The MTV version
is of
course the MTV version and when I originally got it well it was said
to be
from the late show. It might be only from the late show I don't
really know
for sure but it was a live broadcast I think so probably was. TTNS
turned
out to be a mixture of both late and early. After close examination be
several who had audio versions that were for sure split as early and
late
this is how the mix on TTNS brakes down.

* early show
# late show

01. Black Napkins #
02. Montana #