Boys and girls. I have the master vine discs from this 5 VCD
orphaned vine and I'd be happy to send them on to anybody that wants
them. Kindly start a new vine here or just post your intention to
receive this and get me your mailing address.
Happy new year everybody.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Jim L" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The 31 Oct 1981 date had an early show and a late show. The TTNS
DVD that I
> transferred was made from the most complete version and it
contains portions
> of both shows intermixed. MTV also broadcasted a shorter version
of one of
> the shows. Then there are a few other less complete versions. Most
of what
> was on Night Flight came from the official release known as The
Dub Room
> Special. The Dub Room is made of footage from both the KCET '73
show and the
> TTNS '81 shows. It also features some great claymation and some
casual time
> with Frank having fun. You can get a good deal on the Dub Room at
Amazon.

> http://www.amazon.com/Frank-Zappa-Dub-Room-Special/dp/B000BC8SW4
>

> Jim L
>
>   _____

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
> Behalf Of plotch12_r777r
> Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 6:09 PM
> To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Fwd: Re: RE: [Zappa-List] 31 Oct 1981 Video from Both
Shows Dillema

> Forgive my questions from this newcomer....
>
> Is this the same or different? Video?
> I would be interested in this to compare, if it
> is currently or still available, thanks!
>
> Rand
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Zappa-List%40yahoogroups.com>
ups.com,
> Bart <bartozjad@> wrote:
>
> Hi Jim,
> thanks for an update!
> Actually it looks like the Early show makes almost 50/50 (44%) in
it,
> not bad score after all ! :-)
> Pitty we can't see the drowning witchie...
> Cheers
> Bart
>
> I'm afraid I was responsible for that miss labeling. The MTV
version
> is of
> course the MTV version and when I originally got it well it was
said
> to be
> from the late show. It might be only from the late show I don't
> really know
> for sure but it was a live broadcast I think so probably was. TTNS
> turned
> out to be a mixture of both late and early. After close
examination be