Swell! I'll get this off to Rand in Texas, probably Tuesday.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hang on Kids!
> A new member responded to this first, but because his posts were
still moderated and I was away from the machine, his response didn't
come in until after John G's.
> (Apologies, Rand/plotch - that situation has been rectified.)
> So, the correct order of this new sprout - thanks to Guy for
monitoring this one as he did! - should be:
> Rand in US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << John G in Kansas (us)<< ??
> Hope everyone is cool with this...
> Regards,
> SOFA
Dillema

>   yes, Guy, I'd like to receive this great set & I promise to get
them to the next viner as soon as I'm finished with them---john g in
kansas

>   John G in Kansas (us)<< ???

TTNS
>     DVD that I
>     > transferred was made from the most complete version and it
>     contains portions
>     > of both shows intermixed. MTV also broadcasted a shorter
version
>     of one of
>     > the shows. Then there are a few other less complete
versions. Most
>     of what
>     > was on Night Flight came from the official release known as
The
>     Dub Room
>     > Special. The Dub Room is made of footage from both the
KCET '73
>     show and the
>     > TTNS '81 shows. It also features some great claymation and
some
>     casual time
>     > with Frank having fun. You can get a good deal on the Dub
Room at
>     Amazon.
>     >
>     > http://www.amazon.com/Frank-Zappa-Dub-Room-
Special/dp/B000BC8SW4
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     > Jim L
>     >
>     > _____
>     >
Both
>     Shows Dillema
>     >
>     >
>     >
>     > Forgive my questions from this newcomer....
>     >
>     > Is this the same or different? Video?
>     > I would be interested in this to compare, if it
>     > is currently or still available, thanks!
>     >
>     > Rand
>     >
>     > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Zappa-List%
40yahoogroups.com>

Date: 12/22/2006