So this must not have any relation to the outfake. I hope to hear
this track someday. Has this outfake appeared on other Zappa discs?

Matt

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Trecherous Cretins is a track off of disc 1 of Shut Up & Play Your
Guitar.

> David

heard this track maybe they can confirm what this really is?

Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com writes:
> Posted by: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   sofa49423fz
> Tue Dec 5, 2006 10:49 pm (PST)
> Hmmm... Conflicting info:
> http://www.lukpac.org/~handmade/patio/bootlegs/concert_boots1976-
1980.html#frankiemeetsbobby
> But, I would think that if a satirical track did exist with
the 'band imitating the above artists', we'd know about it. I've
never heard of the website that displays this, tho' it is obviously a
Dylan site.
> My experience with Dylan fans extends only to my best friend, who
mirrors my FZ rabidity in his enthusiasm for "His Bobship".
> He is not nearly into the trivial minutia that I associate with FZ
fans... So I wouldn't be stunned if the Dylan site had the facts
slightly askew...
> My experience with boots is: this could well be an "Unreleased
session with Neil Young, The Band, George Harrison, Frank Sinatra,
Dean Martin, Leonard Cohen and The Bee Gees", with no Zappa or Dylan
involvement whatsoever...
> Who to believe?
> SOFA

__
> Check out the new AOL.  Most comprehensive set of free safety and
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.