Is this vine still going?  If so, I'm interested.  I also have a
couple things I can trade.  Thanks,

-Bri

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "John Gobetz"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> who's next for this great MITB set?---john g in kansas

John
>   >> G in Kansas (US) croontoonz1950@ << Del B (US) bevnrev1@
>

>   For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank
you.

>         Family fun  Fun christmas gift  Fun apron

of Service.

>   -- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: