  From: Rudolf Schmidt
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 8:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Cleverest Zappa Song?

        Hi Group

        I'm ashamed to kind of admit this, I've been a voyuer here on this
group, I'm not exactly sure how to download or know much about the internet
(I'm very, very old school)...

        But i wanted to get in on this...I'd have to agree, the cleverest FZ
song ever is St. Alphonzo's Pancake Breakfast.  The entire Apostrophe is a very
clever piece, extremely clever...

        Been a FZ fan for many, many years, wrote him a letter when I once
worked for a music magazine.  He signed an autograph for me.

        We lost a national treasure when he passed on.

        So I guess I'm saying hello to the group and if anyone wouldn't mind,
can someone explain what a "thread" means and is it possible for me to actually
download shows into my computer and onto a blank CD?

        Thanks for all help and input...please write and say hi to me.