The correct order for this vine as of my sending it off to John G in
Kansas is: john g in kansas (US) << Skipster2001 (US) << reinhardtken
(US) << Mark H (US) << Matt S(US) << Marty Guinn (US) << Guy Gonzo1
(US) << Luis (AR) lusi_tanio@ << ???
As for making your "inclusion" stick, Guy, well it's stuck to this
message. That doesn't not mean that some other member won't respond
to a different post and make it appear unstuck; my great power
extends only so for, Bro...

--- In, "Guy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Will the great and powerfull SOFA please officially revise this
> to show my participation (as of April 28/message #14753) and make
> stick, please?
> --- In, "John Gobetz"
> <croontoonz1950@> wrote:
> >
> > PAGING Skipster2001---I have this wonderful dvd to send to you---
> please send me your mail addie off-list & I'll get this to you---
> sorry it's taken me so-o-o long to get this ready for sending---
> thanks to sofa for sending this my way---john g in kansas

For further Z-related fun, please visit or , thank you.Yahoo! Groups Links

    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]