  From: Guy
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 4:41 PM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO - Lumpy Gravy (Capitol), Crush All Boxes, Weasel
Music, Royce

  Just a reminder,
  as per SOFA in message #15087...

  "The correct order for this vine as of my sending it off to John G in
  Kansas is: john g in kansas (US) << Skipster2001 (US) << reinhardtken
  (US) << Mark H (US) << Matt S(US) << Marty Guinn (US) << Guy Gonzo1
  (US) << Luis (AR) lusi_tanio@ << ???"

  I guess you can tell I'm hot for this one.
  -Guy

  --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Mark Hothem <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  wrote:

  > Ok Matt this little gem will be coming your way soon! But I need
  your address (Off Line of course). A real nice collection of FLACS
  on a single DVD.