Hello all,
I have just signed up to this list, i am a big fan of zappa, as most of you
are.

Some few years ago, i came across a site, that had many of zappa's lyrics
(at the time i specifically looked at Billy the mountain and Joe's garage),
with some interpretations to the meaning of the lyrics (for example, there
were like 3 or 4 different interpretations for "the white zone if for

Anyhow, i cant find this site what so ever, and i have been looking! I
wondered mabe any of you know of it (or a similar one), and can direct me to
it!

10x & good day
Shlom