I was just letting a friend of mine hear out joe's garage for the first
time, and while explaining the storyline to her, she got curious about the
meaning of various random lines (quite a bunch too). In particular, she
asked me the meaning of "I aint gonna squash it"which had no direct
explanation in vlad's site as well (although one can easily come up with
what this might mean..), so, what do you think? ;-)