  From: Shlomi Vaknin
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 8:34 AM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] Hey, got a lyrical question

  Hello all,
  I have just signed up to this list, i am a big fan of zappa, as most of you
are.

  Some few years ago, i came across a site, that had many of zappa's lyrics (at
the time i specifically looked at Billy the mountain and Joe's garage), with
some interpretations to the meaning of the lyrics (for example, there were like
3 or 4 different interpretations for "the white zone if for loading and
unlo....".

  Anyhow, i cant find this site what so ever, and i have been looking! I
wondered mabe any of you know of it (or a similar one), and can direct me to it!

  10x & good day
  Shlom