>The "Lumpy Money" package will feature two separate mixes of each album

Bri:
Lumpy Gravy and the Capitol Lumpy Gravy clock in at around 59 minutes,
and the 2 mixes of Money at 67 minutes.  So why the third CD for Lumpy
Money?  It would be nice if the third CD contained the 1980s mixes of
Lumpy and Money with bass and drum overdubs (so far there is no solid
evidence that an entire Lumpy exists with the 1980s overdubs, tho).
That would be better than three foreshortened CDs.

>So in this particular case we have to be more about the process than
the outtakes. You're going to be listening to how Frank worked, all
the little developments of these pieces as opposed to just an outtake
or another performance of that particular piece. You're going to hear
how he got there from here.

>a "sister" project will be released shortly after "Lumpy Money" that
will contain more music from those sessions.

Bri:
I assume the "sister" project will be outtakes or other performances
then, seeing as how there won't be any on Lumpy Money?  Perhaps an
expanded Mothermania?  The Money Demos?