> Lumpy Gravy and the Capitol Lumpy Gravy clock in at around 59 minutes,
> and the 2 mixes of Money at 67 minutes.  So why the third CD for Lumpy
> Money?  It would be nice if the third CD contained the 1980s mixes of
> Lumpy and Money with bass and drum overdubs (so far there is no solid
> evidence that an entire Lumpy exists with the 1980s overdubs, tho).
> That would be better than three foreshortened CDs.

I don't think you'll need to worry about that. The press release clearly
states that "The project is devoted to various mixes, outtakes & materials
dating from the original sessions & time period for both recordings". So
yes, there will be outtakes and other related stuff recorded around the same
time, just like on the MOFO-set.

Best wishes,
Marco