Thanks for clearing this up. *gasp* I think. I've not seen the LP in years, but
I always
thought the person sitting on the stool was a woman not Terry Bozzio. This is
especially
odd since I saw Zappa perform live twice, in 1977 and again in 1979. Terry
Bozzio could
have been on stage in that tour? I guess all the photos I've seen of Terry
Bozzio since then
he changed his hair style.

Edward