My guess would be that you saw TB in '77 and Vinnie Coliuta in '79

Dwayne Jones

  _____

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of eastcoastguyz
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 5:44 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: "Zoot Allures" front cover, who's who?

Thanks for clearing this up. *gasp* I think. I've not seen the LP in years,
but I always
thought the person sitting on the stool was a woman not Terry Bozzio. This
is especially
odd since I saw Zappa perform live twice, in 1977 and again in 1979. Terry
Bozzio could
have been on stage in that tour? I guess all the photos I've seen of Terry
Bozzio since then
he changed his hair style.

Edward

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Zappa-List%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,